As part of the Era Resources’ ongoing commitment to the principles of good corporate governance a comprehensive review of all relevant policies and procedures is conducted periodically.
The key Corporate Governance practices of the company are disclosed in detail within our latest Annual Report and Financial Statements.
The following documents outline the company’s policies:
- Corporate Governance Statement (66 Kb)
- Corporate Governance Principles and Recommendations (73 Kb)
- Corporate Governance and Nominating Committee Charter (54 Kb)
- Audit and Risk Committee Charter (96 Kb)
- Human Resources and Compensation Committee Charter (52 Kb)
- Safety, Health and Environment Committee Charter (49 Kb)
- Matters Reserved for the Board (118 Kb)
- Code of Conduct (49 Kb)
- Code for Dealing in Securities (143 Kb)
- Continuous Disclosure Policy (59 Kb)
- Diversity Policy (40 Kb)
- Shareholder Communication Policy (45 Kb)